Rental Agreement CA Different Format Types
You don’t have to worry about the legal matter of renting a house or a property in California, especially if you know Rental Agreement CA and you have some knowledge about it. The rental form itself can be various – it can be lengthy or short. It can be simple or complex. It can be detailed or general. Depending on your needs, be sure that you choose the right ones for you.
Different Types of Rental Agreement Formats
You probably don’t know this but there are different types of Rental Agreement CA formats and templates that are designed for different purposes and use. What are they?
- The free rental agreement. It allows both parties to have a legally binding contract for a commercial or residential property. The agreement usually covers all conditions and terms of the rental unit like security deposits, payment date, rental amount, termination date, and also landlord and tenant responsibilities. The agreement has a credit check section allowing the landlords to check their tenants’ financial stability.
- The standard agreement. As the name suggests, the documents have all the required information, including the tenant’s info so landlords can provide a credit check and background check.
- The California rental application. Such a document’s template can be easily found and downloaded at many source websites. This agreement also provides the landlords with the ability to perform checks about the tenants.
- Month-to-month agreement. This agreement is for short term rental period and it can be renewed every time the rent has been paid. In general, the landlords will have a security deposit and such an agreement will continue as long as none of them submit the written notice (to the other) concerning their intention to terminate the relationship
- The commercial agreement. This is the type of agreement for commercial properties, such as industrial buildings, office, or retail construction. This agreement itself has several different commercial leases variants.
- California sublease agreement. This legal document is between the already existing tenant with another person (a sublessee) wanting to rent the same unit or space either entirely or partially. The rent from the sublessee is paid to the tenant directly. The term of their agreement must not be longer from the original one between the landlord and the tenant.
Many Templates Available
If you see the above mentioned examples, the rental lease agreement itself comes in various different forms and types. We have our own collections of Rental Agreement CA and you are welcomed to see them.