Different Kinds of Consulting Agreement Template Words
If you have a consultant business, then you probably need Consulting Agreement Template Words to help you manage the service, including the payment. Be advised that different kinds of consulting services will lead to different kinds of templates. And you need to carefully and wisely choose the one that is suitable to your needs.
About Consulting Business
What is a consultant, anyway? Well, it is an expert in a certain matter or field. The word ‘consultant’ can be either an individual or a company. They are generally paid hourly as the skill sets and the knowledge are specific.
Types of Consulting Business and the Agreement
As it was mentioned before, the types of consultant will lead to different types of Consulting Agreement Template Words. You need to know the specification of each subject before you can choose the right templates.
- The standard agreement. This is the most common type where the contract outlines both the numbers of hours as well as the pay rate. The agreement should also specify the scope of the work and the delivery. If there are travel time and extra expenses, the agreement should mention them.
- NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement). Basically, the agreement makes sure that whatever information the consultant gets within the business course wouldn’t go out into the public or anyone Generally, this is one-way type of agreement where the consultant is the only party to sign it. But it is also possible that the consultant himself would bring such an agreement to the work.
- Non-compete agreement or clause. This is the kind of written document prohibiting the consultant from working for the competitor of the employer. The agreement can be done in terms of time, within the industry (of the employer) as a whole, or geography.
- Scope of work and deliverable agreement. The agreement is about the expectation (from the clients) by the end of the consulting session. It includes a specific list of due date and deliverables along with the legal issues, any compliance, or other budget concerns.
- Open end agreement. It is also often called the blanket agreement, allowing flexibility for both the clients and the consultant. Generally, it allows the client to get the consultant service within a ‘when needed’ basis. This is commonly applied when an advanced (or retainer) is already provided up front.
Finding the Right Documents
It isn’t easy to compose such an agreement. That’s why you can always make use of the already provided template – and make changes when necessary. Feel free to check our collections of Consulting Agreement Template Words that is suitable to your needs.